Thursday, August 21
"I think I'm safer on a jetway, than a world without love."
So, it feels as though my foundation is crumbling beneath me and there's an overwhelming pressure from up above. We all have to put on a happy face and pretend everything is perfect, but this smile is choking me. With each breath I know time is passing on and nothing is getting better. Nothing is changing. The most important thing in my life has been pushed over for something that has nothing to do with me. I have this obsession to make everyone happy, so I'm here for you. It doesn't matter that everything that matters to me, everything I live for, is falling apart. So you have your day, and I hope its amazing, I really hope its everything you dreamed it to be. And I want you to know I'm doing this for you because I'm afraid no one else will, I know you need me, but I need me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment