Wednesday, August 27

"No ones giving up quite yet, we've got too much to lose"

This is, what I hope will be, my final letter to you:

Thank you for being everything I needed you to be, both past and present. Thank you for being human. Thank you for being nothing other than yourself. And thank you for giving me my life back. I've spent countless hours swept away with the thought of you, but now I can safely say the time has come to move on. I still think you are perfect, but know I now that all that will happen between us has happened.
You will be the ruler to which all men are measured against. And getting over you will be one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do, but the process has already begun.
It's going to be hard and its going to be scary, but it wouldn't be life if it weren't. Each day is different and new. My eyes are open and I'm experiencing my life. The best part of all of this is knowing that dreams come true. I have the ability to achieve anything I set out to do, I'm the only one holding myself back. I'm no longer going to be my hindrance. There's been a major change and it's all for better. I can't wait to see where this leads. I truly appreciate everything you've done for me, I will never forget you, but it's time to let go.

Good bye.

No comments: