Monday, November 24

YOU are a serial monogamist!

What the hell do you want with me?? Obviously not a relationship. Do you really think a few "I love you"s will grant access into my pants?! I once pitied the girls who were in this position... and now I've somehow become one of them! I don't even look at you the same, simply because I know that you don't see me when you look at me. You never have. I can't, I can't do this. I've waited far too long for you to be my knight in shining armor, not the man from LB armed with a Trojan. I'm sure you can find some other girl to fall for your games...your money, your charm, your witty banter...your eyes, your soft lips...those arms. I don't want any of it. I don't...want it. Any of it. Kindly let yourself out of my life.

1 comment:

David said...

woah woah. hold the phone kassie! spouting off a few meaningless "i love you's" won't get me anywhere? ok, i have to reevaluate my whole approach. :-)