I can be sexy dammit! >:(
Only, that I can’t…I’m incredibly ridiculous. I like to dance around my room in my underwear and sing in the shower...and car…and everywhere else. If I hear a song in the grocery store that I enjoy I will dance down the aisle. I read out loud to myself sometimes. I daydream about what I’ll wear when my life finally falls into place. I read books on music and how to be a hippie.
I hate the fact that I LOOK conservative!! I want to be dirty and tattooed and sexy. I want to be the bad girl. I don’t want people to look at me like an alien when I say I am horny all the time! Or be shocked when I say “fuck” or “balls.” For once, I want to be the one sharing the sordid details of a steamy night I’ve had with some lucky bastard.
I am emotionally stunted. I am a fifteen year old stuck in a twenty-two year old woman’s body which makes me kind of psychotic. Sometimes, haha, I feel like a teenage boy because I’m always thinking about sex. And as a teen girl because I mull over every male encounter. I hate that!! I don’t want to be that person. Fuck!
The worst thing about all this is the obsession, the fact that I’m a virgin consumes my life because I know for a fact that not a single person I talk to can relate. I’m considered pathetic, frigid, or a freak. I’m not embarrassed. I’m just not proud.
Throw me a fucking bone here! Literally!!!
Saturday, February 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
welcome to the life of a college guy who is still a virgin. i want to do all those things to i guess the time just isn't right.
why, what's up with being a virgin? i'm proud to be one myself, regardless of what others say. :) it's a whole lot better to make love with the right person at the right time and at the right ambience. being a virgin at this day and age means you're not an average person, who lives an average life of "fuck" and "muck"...haha..
Post a Comment