Oh My! Where have I been?!
Life has been incredibly draining the last few months . . . to say the least. But I am glad to report that Spring Break has officially began and I'm not going to think about how sad or pathetic my life is. Or about the fact that I have updated my Match.com profile and I still have not received anyone worth mentioning, let alone "meeting". I just flat out don't understand how people meet. Those opportunities never seem to present themselves for me. I understand I really shouldn't be waiting around for Mr.Right, but I surely am not meeting him anywhere! I think what bothers me the most is that THIS is what my life has boiled down to. Me complaining about my single status. That has to be the MOST upsetting part of all of this. I don't want to dwell on the fact that I don't have a boyfriend, I don't enjoy thinking about it. Ugh, and it's all I can talk about. Instead of how much fun I'm having working on the school paper, or my hunt for a new job (which, by the way, really need to be put into gear!) . Oh, I also complain about my hair, which in all honesty isn't that bad, I just REALLY don't like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment