Monday, March 24

"I feel so alone, Gonna end up a big ole pile of them bones"

So, I've been attempting to keep up with my posts (yea right) but my biggest issue is that I'll start one without finishing. Which I guess is like most my thoughts anyway. Start off light, get a little dark and twisted then I move on to a new thought without completing the previous. I wonder what that means?

Quickly, I wanted to note that I have been re-living the nineties music movement. My music library has been expanding in a backwards growth. I believe the nineties was a time in which music was at its peak before we were hit with the boy band/pop princess epidemic. Sadly, since then nothing has been the same. Music know has become a muddy-defuggled mess. Of the "great" music we have now many of the bands are those that happened to make it past the Y2K crash. I predict present day music is going to be the boy bands of yester year. Easily forgotten, but fun to sing along whilst intoxicated.

I purchased a few new books to read, though I'm beginning to create the habit for myself of not finishing the ones already in my possession. Like most of my life, huh? Incomplete. Funny how things come full circle. I would love to be psycho-analyzed . . . even more to be hypnotized. Make me a more productive person I beg!

No comments: