Monday, March 24

"If you just knew what we could do"

I don't really have too much to report tonight. Today was pleasantly uneventful, I went to the gym and it felt really good. I'm really going to try to go three times a week. It makes sense to go on Monday and Wednesday because of Yoga and then on Fridays I can go after newspaper. I'm determined to get out of debt by the end of this year! I want to be financially free ::sigh:: so against my own will and every fiber in my body, I think I'm going to attempt to pick up more shifts at work. Ugh, it hurts to even type it! I just feel like I need to be more productive in my life. Which means I may let go of the Alternative Press "thing". I haven't done anything in the last four months anyway. Oi Vey!

No comments: