I want to explore every inch of your body. I want you hot, and sweaty, and on top of me.
How can I be so in love and so obsessed with a person I've never met? This has far surpassed any other "crush" I've ever had in my life. With each passing day that I encounter real-life men, your pedestal becomes higher. I want you to be scarred and damaged. I want you to have skeletons hiding in your deep-dark closet. I want something to tell me you're human and that there's nothing wrong with me for being imperfect.
We will meet. And I guarantee, given fair chance, you will fall in love with me.
ugh, and I know its pathetic. I know! But I really have nothing else to look forward to at this point. Give me a real guy that can make me forget about this fantasy, please. I'm willing to give it up. Honest.
Saturday, January 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment