I'm so fucking miserable.
I have diagnosed myself with Insignificance Syndrome. Which is where regardless of what I do, whom I'm with (or without) or where I am, I will never feel satisfied. I don't feel like I'm accomplishing what I'm intended to do in my life. I often describe my struggle as climbing up a mountain of sand, I truly feel like I'm going nowhere, but if I stop I'll sink. I feel so helpless sometimes.
So I'm fully aware of my unhealthy obsession with Brandon Boyd. My age alone has prevented me from plastering his face on my walls. I'd love to meet him and find his Achilles just so I could move on with my life.
I'd love to be a nomad and wander the states. Travel and see the world. Live and Learn about life. I think I'd truly love that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment