So, regardless of the fact of whether or not I want to do this, I've decided to change my major to (drum roll please) Journalism. Honestly, I really don't want to. I was trying to avoid it at all possible but I think it is inevitable. I would like to also achieve a minor in Humanities as well. I think you only need 12 units in the course in order for it to be a minor. Now I just need to speak to a counselor to find out how long it will take me to finish school. This may mean that I won't take my year off after all. I mean, with Chad moving to Fullerton to start/continue his college education, I may as well continue mine.
I'm petrified though. Accepting the idea of a Journalism major means that I will have to believe in myself enough to think I am capable of finding a career within the profession. I have no idea how I'm going to DO that! I hardly have faith in myself in the ridiculous job I have now. I am going to have to put a sincere amount of effort into this or it will never happen.
I'm so scared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment