skip to main | skip to sidebar

Gray Matter

Thoughts, Ramblings, Obsessions and a few Published Pieces straight out of the mind of this twenty-something.

Saturday, December 8

Have you seen Elizabeth town?

I know, overall, its not a very good movie. However, I LOVE the premise behind it. The idea of creating a step-by-step guide for a road trip is fantastic.
Liberation by Issak at 1:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Past Entries

  • ►  2010 (7)
    • ►  February (1)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2009 (15)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2008 (32)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  January (9)
  • ▼  2007 (19)
    • ▼  December (19)
      • "Somewhere in her smile she knows"
      • Prayer
      • These are my words, not stolen from some great writer
      • "Think you're kinda neat, then she tells me I'm a ...
      • "I'm everything inside of you that you wish you co...
      • Oh!
      • "The chemistry between us could destroy this place"
      • "Somebody spoke and I went into a dream"
      • "I wonder, is there anything I'm gonna miss?"
      • "I'm not fully convinced there's something wrong w...
      • "I'll ride with you in your B.M.W./You can sail wi...
      • "I've changed by not changing at all"
      • "This is quick but not quite painless"
      • "If it's not too late for coffee I'll be at your p...
      • "I walk a lonely road"
      • Have you seen Elizabeth town?
      • "Are you gonna live your life standing in the back...
      • "Its just another day in the life of Apes with Ego...
      • Day One