Wednesday, December 5

Day One

It's quite difficult to start something you know is going to be entirely representative of yourself. I hope at one point to bear every nook and cranny of my soul if only for the sake of my own sanity. Because I'm sure if some of these thoughts and feelings were to be kept inside, I would implode. And that would just be a mess no one wants to clean up, lol.

I think photography is amazing. So much beauty and truth can be captured in one single frame. I only like about one of every thousand pictures of myself.

I keep thinking that my life will amount to something more, but is this not a thought that everyone else has? Is it my naivety that causes me to hope that this isn't it? Am I bored because I, myself, am boring?

Here is my own personal spin on two well known phrases . . .
First: Live and therefore, learn. But if you have the ability to learn from other peoples mistakes, does that not now make living obsolete?

And secondly: Good things no longer come to those who wait. Good things come to those who do, but I feel as though I've shoved myself into this cramped shelter and now I am stuck. No longer free, held in captivity by my own fear.

I always end up having gut wrenching ideas, that I would never imagine came out of me. But often times I forget what they are or, more commonly, I have no clue to what they mean.

The idea of looking in retrospect has become a huge amount of my everyday.

I just recently moved to San Diego and I'm still trying to get adjusted to living on my own for the first time. I'm currently attending a local jc and got re-hired at a place I hated back home. So this is about as fresh a start as I think I am going to get. I just hope I make the most of this opportunity.

No comments: