Monday, December 17

"Somebody spoke and I went into a dream"

It has been a fairly uneventful day. But a huge amount of thought processes have occurred.



The first and foremost being this illicit, repulsive situation that has begun. I don't even know whats going on, but I can't be a pawn in this game. I know that nothing really happened at the party on Saturday night but I am consciously aware that these "nothing" incidents are becoming more frequent and the idea of disengaging myself from the situation is not working. I just don't know what I'm supposed to do anymore.



I think more and more people are coming to the realization that I'm a pretty big nerd. I'm a homebody, I like to be on the Internet, I like to read. It's difficult sometimes for me to think I could even fit in with the crazy music crowd. Its what I want to do with my life but I'm not sure how welcoming it will be.



"A Loved One Is Of Utmost Importance At This Time"
My fortune cookie from dinner this evening. I'm not even sure what to make of that. Does it mean that I need a loved one right now? Or a loved one needs me? And what constitutes a loved one exactly?

I watched High Fidelity last night and I have a new idea of incorporating Top 5 Lists into my posts.

So here it is

Top 5 things to look forward to in '08
1. Birthday; It's a big one. Definitely a defining moment as far as birthdays go.

2. School; Spring semester will hopefully be my last at a junior college.

3. Working for Alternative Press; I know right know its a bit of a small thing but as far as future careers go, it is going to be a huge stepping stone.

4. Taking a year off; Next Top 5 list is going to be things I want to do during that year.

5. More Concerts! Chad and I have made a deal to only see bands we haven't seen next year. Everything will be new, fresh and exciting.


Finally, a brief touch on my new obsession. Yes it is a boy (well man). Yes he's perfect (they always are in the beginning). Luckily focusing on him has helped with my other "situation" (hardly). He's the unattainable that I think, given a fair chance, can be attained. It will be tough and this situation will have to be flawless. One mistake and everything can come crashing down. But thinking about him makes me excited. And if things work out a lot of good can come of it.

Night.

Add.
One of the greatest things ever said to me, in regards to the newly attained "job"
Mikey Roche: its a dare to be great situation that you need and i know you will thrive at.

No comments: