I truly believe, in my heart of hearts, that everything happens for a reason.
For example: I've been looking at my life lately (as I tend to do) and on the way to work today "Boulevard of Broken Dreams " by Green Day came on the radio. I'm not a huge fan of Green Day, and American Idiot is probably my least favorite CD of theirs, but the lyrics kind of rang true for me.
Is it possible to believe your entire life that you are at a crossroads?? I've never really felt like this is it, this is where I'm supposed to be headed. Not having a clear picture of my future kills me!
Is it fair to say that I KNOW that God has a plan for me, but I am afraid that its not what I hope to achieve with my life. I feel terrible for even thinking something like that. But it would make sense. For other people, things just fall into place. They have a desire, a passion, they go after it. I feel like I'm running up a mountain of sand, I'm not achieving much but I can't stop now because I'll just sink back to the bottom.
I'm just getting so tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment