I would love to come on here and have beautiful soliloquies filled with intelligent thought and metaphorical concepts . . . But I can't help feeling that this has all been done before. Who am I to think my thoughts are original. A painful reality is when you are slapped in the face with a way of life you thought you had first but then find out that you hadn't.
Things have gotten to the point where I am so lonely that I can't even cry about it. It's useless to cry about something so hopeless when all I feel is worse after.
I had a great Christmas and all I can think about is the fact that this is another holiday I didn't have the opportunity to share with someone. I can feel my heart aching, I just don't know what to do. Today I realized I don't have a crush on anyone, not a real crush at least. I don't like anyone. There are no prospects of future relationships.
And I can only blame myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment