Monday, December 31

"Somewhere in her smile she knows"

Every once in a while I get these feelings like, everything is as it should be. I think that's when I know God is with me, and I know he'll take care of me.

I feel so full of love right now, I'm giddy.

I'm making a record that proves I was sitting all alone on New Years Eve, but I'm not lonely. I'm incredibly excited for the new year and all my thoughts are keeping me company.

There are so many things I plan to do and see and LEARN! I know its going to be an important year, I know it in my bones. I can't wait!


Welcome 2008, I've been waiting for you :)

Top 5 favorite Beatles songs (In no particular order)

1. Come Together

2. Revolution

3. I am the Walrus

4. A Day in the Life

5. Strawberry Fields Forever

No comments: