Thursday, December 6

"Its just another day in the life of Apes with Ego-trips"

I have no mouse. My room is a mess. And I am pretty sure I'm sick.

I stayed up all last night working on a project that I'm not even sure I did correctly. And once again, for the umpteenth time, I will be spending the weekend alone.


I came to the conclusion yesterday that a crucial reason why I never try to "make things work" within any relationship is because I assume that I know people better than they know themselves. I mentally jump to future events like holidays or birthdays or even our first "big fight" and I try to guess how that other person will act. Will he be attentive and caring? Will he want to hold my hand and kiss me in public? Will he want to lay in bed all day and listen to great music and talk about everything under the sun?? If I have any doubt, I back out. And I know its not fair, but I just don't know how else to be.




Currently, I have been thinking a lot about how people (myself included) have the ability to disengage themselves from the rest of the world. With hundreds of millions of people residing in this country alone, how is it possible that we can feel so alone?

WE all judge people even if we don't intend to. I always think about celebrities and how they live their lives unlike the rest of the people in the country. It's hard to keep in mind that they are still human when they hold themselves (the majority at least) on a higher pedestal.

The worst are the reality TV stars . . . . but I digress.


I love meeting bands and showing them that as much as I appreciate their talents, I know that we all sleep under the same sky and regardless of what anyone says, deep down, we are all the same.

No comments: