I highly dislike my job.
I enjoy the friends that I have made and I'm pretty good at what I do. I just don't like it, and it's so frustrating . . . to be good at something you hate.
I'm not the type of person to covet someones personal belongings, except of course if it's a 67 CA special Mustang, no. I am very pleased with my material possessions and I am fully aware that you cannot build attachment upon something that does not go with you to the afterlife. However I am disgustingly jealous of people relationships and friendships. I desire the emotional connection experienced when you are truly in love, I'm in pain.
And I must say I can't stop thinking about whether or not I've done something wrong to offend someone. I am no longer getting any reciprocation and I'm not sure what to do.
I love the bear Chad got me, it's perfect :)
100 more pages to go in The Catcher In The Rye.
Top 10 Resolutions for 2008:
1. Pay off credit card debt.
2. Choose Major.
3. Read a new book every two weeks.
4. Make new friends and stop making excuses to go out.
5. Be more open minded and less judgemental.
6. Be more green!
7. Get A's Spring Semester and raise GPA.
8. Spend more time with my roommates.
9. Spend a lot of time with the AP street team.
10. Plan road trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment